QUALITY HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT (QHSE)
“Life is like an echo: if you do not like what it sends you, you have to change the message you send.” (James Joyce)
Using a Management and Organizational System means defining achievable goals and guiding the company towards achieving them, defining consistent working criteria and methods with the purpose to reach the company goals.
In pursuing continuous performance improvement and reducing possible risk factors, the company is adopting an integrated approach to the management of QHSE (Quality Health Safety Environment).
In particular, the company:
- is subjected to an annual energy audit, an important tool for energy analysis, and constantly implements actions aimed at reducing consumption;
- has adopted "free cooling" systems, thus allowing significant energy savings;
- facilitates the waste disposal by performing separate collection by type of material;
- disposal of waste materials in strict compliance with regulations, using only authorized companies;
- promotes the activities of reuse, recycle and recovery of products subject to the WEEE Directive (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive) entrusting them, at the end of their life, to special consortium that deals in full compliance with current regulations.
The reference standard is Quality Certification ISO 9001-2015.